Gi Hand Held Power Pipe Threading Machine Manual SQ30-2C
- For Black Pipe
- For Cast Iron Pipe
- For Galvanized Pipe
- For Steel Pipe
- For Stainless Steel Pipe
- Capacity: ½”-2” (12mm-50mm) pipe• Motor: 1700 Universal 110V or 220V, 50/60Hz.•
- Switch: Heavy-duty paddle-type switch with safety lock off device (automatically locks off when released).
- Separate mechanical transmission FOR/REV switch. Reverse 3-times faster than threading.•
- Gear Head: Spur gear reduction/ring gear drive. All shafts, ball and needle bearing mounted.
- Permanently lubricated gear housing.• Gear Housing: Die cast Aluminum.• Body & Handle: Durable heavy-duty fiberglass reinforced plastic.•
- Spindle Speed: 30 RPM for threading, 55 RPM reverse (No load)• Die Heads: ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, 2” (Type 11R)• Includes support arm.•
- Screw Threads: NPT / BPST• Dies Material: Alloy standard, (HSS optional)•
- Die Head Adapter: Used with ½” through 1¼” die heads.• Weight: 8 kg, power drive only.• Length: 76 cm• Approved by ETL and CE strandards